Manor Management, Airdrie Property Management, Services, Residential
Our full service management includes, but is not limited to, the following:
· Maximizing the net income of your property
· Fully itemized and computerized monthly financial reports
· Advertising - We distribute your property across multiple advert -
· Professional tenant screening
· Landlord/tenant relations
· Negotiating leases and collecting rents
· Property Inspection - before, during and after occupancy
· Arranging and monitoring necessary make-ready of property
· Handling all maintenance calls and arranging repairs
· Peace of mind - knowing that someone with integrity is looking
after your investment.
We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, and 365 days a year to ensure your property is well maintained, tenant issues are addressed in a timely manner and both owners and tenants feel secure knowing that their needs are being professionally looked after.
You can expect excellence in customer service when you choose Manor Management Ltd.
We look forward to serving you.
Manor Management, Airdrie Property Management, Services, Commercial
Services that we provide include:
Payment of Expenses
Competitive Bidding for Property Services
Provide Computerized Monthly Operating Statements
Tracking Leases for Rent Adjustment and Option to Renew dates
Collaborative Tenant Relations
Assisting the Leasing Team
Rent Surveys and Rent Structure Recommendations to Owners
Recommendations for Proper Tenant Mix
Recommendations for Proper Lease Forms and Exhibits
Survey and Recommend Upgrades and Renovation for the Properties
Coordinate Space Planning
Bid Tenant Improvement and Renovation Work
Supervise Construction Activities
Being as available as required
Manor Management, Airdrie Property Management, Services, Condominiums
Manor Management Ltd. will work with your Condo Board in assessing your needs, which are largely influenced by the Condo Board members and its residents.
Our administration services, include enquiries, condo fee collections, deposits, bill payments, financial statements and bylaw enforcement .
Services we provide may include, but are not limited to:
· Financial Record Keeping
· Planned and Long Term Maintenance.
· Inspect Contractor Work for Quality & Completion.
· Schedule Attend Annual General Meeting.
· Attend Meetings Upon Request.
· Meeting Notices, Minutes & Distribution, Mailings.
· Address Both Owner & Tenant Inquiries, Requests and Complaints.
· Enforce By - laws.
· Maintain Registries and Collection of their fees (parking, storage, keys).
· 24 Hour Emergency Service.
· Payroll, WCB etc.
· Obtain Maintenance Quotes.
· Separate Trust Account for condo fees with deposits the first of each month.
· Collection of condominium fees that are in arrears.
· Arrange automatic prepayment plan of condo fees.
· Operating Statements.
· Prepare Budget for Review by Board of Directors.
· Prepare working papers for auditors.
· Distribution of financial statements to owners.
· Distribution of budget .
· Insurance quotes and coverage that ensures compliance with condo bylaws.
· Provide information to Realtors and purchasers to assist in sale.
Compensation is based on the Condominiums requirements and By-Laws. Certified General Accountant Fees, Legal Fees, Condo Insurance, Bonding Fees, Taxes and other direct costs are the responsibility of the Condo Board.